TAC Benefits Group, LLC is a small business in Jenkintown, PA. We are innovative, customer-centric, supportive and our goal is to create customized health plans built to drive down cost and limit employer administration. Companies large and small can benefit from a well-structured, carefully managed healthcare programs. Our clients also benefit financially with our cost-effective programs. Founded in 2016, TAC Benefits Group set forth to tackle two different yet equally important obstacles – ACA compliance and the ever-changing healthcare landscape. Through our ACA compliance process and small to large market self-funded health plans, we help our clients create savings that can be put forth to bettering their employees work experience. Our industry knowledge and experience allow us to negotiate the best rates for our clients. That coupled with our trusted dedication to our clients and their employees make choosing TAC a smart solution.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-job training
- Company perks
- Lively atmosphere
TAC Benefits Group is hiring for the position of Senior Benefits Specialist.
TAC Benefits Group’s Senior Employee Benefits Specialist is the primary customer facing advocate for our customers and would assist clients year-round with plan administration, renewal strategies, enrollment/education, and general service.
- Service & support client accounts for day-to-day issues
- Collect data for RFPs, quoting, and renewals
- Maintain current product knowledge for all key carriers
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve client concerns pertaining to claims and billing
- Address member concerns, and maintain exemplary customer service
- Build and maintain direct relationships with clients and industry partners
- Assist with COBRA administration and Spending Account administration
- Conduct group enrollment meetings/webinars for new clients and new hires
- Update and maintain a CRM system and run reporting when necessary.
- Work closely with sales representatives
- Rate and Contribution analysis
- 3+ years of experience in employee benefits and/or consulting, brokerage, or carrier environment
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues, of all kinds
- Clear organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Experience with employee benefit products including medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and disability plans FSA, HSA, Cobra, etc.
- Knowledge of medical plans with Blue Cross, Aetna, and other major carriers.
- Knowledge of the employee benefits regulations such as ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, etc.
- Ability to successfully managing multiple projects and deliver quality.
- Flexibility to change projects quickly when needed
- Polished oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative skills – The ability to see the “big picture,” leveraging the resources of related practices to address the clients’ business challenges.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8-hour shift
- Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations: Safe & Clean work environment
- Benefits: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid
To apply please send your resume to info@TACbenefitsgroup.com.