One of our core values.
Community. It’s all about people. It’s about caring for others. It’s about doing your share to give back, and to make this region and the world a better place.
At TAC, community isn’t just a word, it’s one of our values.
It’s how we treat people in our business dealings—bringing support to our clients, collaborating with other businesses, treating our vendors with respect and working side by side with our team to advocate in the very best way for every employer and employee.
Community is also about opening our hearts and sharing our abilities, our time and our resources with others who are less fortunate.
Focused on communities where our clients and their employees live
Among the nonprofit organizations we support are:
- One Kind TAC (ACT) – TAC employees’ homeless support program
- Charlotte Lissens Foundation – Named after Cleary’s daughter Charlotte, the Foundation was established to educate families about Lissencephaly
- Voices of Faith – Philadelphia based Catholic radio show (1210 AM)
- Stand by Steve – Providing scholarships to LaSalle College High School students
- Sara’s Shelter – Local foundation building homes for families around the world
- Cleary Center for Newborn Wellness - Provides support for premature and other high-risk infants after discharge from Jefferson Abington Hospital’s NICU
- Toys for Tots – The United States Marine Corps Reserve program collecting Christmas toys for children whose parents can’t afford them
540 Pennsylvania Ave Suite 230 Fort Washington, PA 19034
Sales: 215-693-5831 Service: 215-693-5836